dcarto

Thursday, June 15, 2006

What does independence mean to you? What does it mean to be independent? This blog is about sharing ways i'm trying to be more independent. Well, it's about a lot of things.

I believe the way we Americans have been taught to use fossil energy developed in a time when there was a lot around and nobody else could afford it. If we blow it, we'll miss out on affording the next energy revolutions. I believe what we are in is partly an inner revolution.

I think leaders may not come around for what we need to do, that we may have to lead ourselves first and be examples to others. We lead ourselves by changing our chemical relationship with our planet and our great-grandchildren.

1 Comments:

Blogger slomo said...

Congratulations on your new blog!!

I decided to reactivate my blog... I credited you and ramlette with tickling my competitive spirit...

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home